ARCADIA

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ARCADIA

Post by coltzalin on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 am

THERES A NEW ARCADE IN TOWN, NAMED ARCADIA.

Arcadia is a new arcade by a new operator. It sports famous arcade(mostly fighting/action) games from Japan and it just opened today.

The location is at the 5th floor of Iluma, its opposite of Bugis, beside Bugis Village, The super extravagant looking mall Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Games List: (new games are 1 dollar each, older ones 50 cents each)
BLAZBLUE 2 MACHINES
MBAA 1 MACHINE
GGXXAC 2 MACHINES
SFIV 3 MACHINES
TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM 3 MACHINES (NOT SURE)
BASARA X CROSS 2 MACHINES
KINNIKUMAN MUSCLE 2 MACHINES
GUNDAM VS GUNDAM 2 MACHINES
SUMARI SPIRIT ZERO 1 MACHINE
AH2 SUGOI 1 MACHINE
BATTLE FANTASIA 1 MACHINE
VIRTUA TENNIS/SOCCER 1 MACHINE EACH
*edit*DBZ fighting game 1 MACHINE

*ALL ARE WIDESCREEN LCD. SUPER SHIOK

other machines include HNK, kof series, might and magic series, knight of valour(i think) in normal cabinets, WE11, Otomedius

They have RAMBO, and the plane game i think, though these large cabinet games are pretty limited there.

UFO MACHINES
ALL SORTS OF UFO MACHINES WITH COOL PRIZES, claw strength is comparable to japan arcades. (1 dollar to 3 dollar per try.
Also, they have the ICE CREAM UFO Catcher, 1 dollar per try.

This sums up what i observed today. Enjoy....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

coltzalin
Casual Gamer

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by zechmarqise on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:22 am

coltzalin wrote:THERES A NEW ARCADE IN TOWN, NAMED ARCADIA.

Arcadia is a new arcade by a new operator. It sports famous arcade(mostly fighting/action) games from Japan and it just opened today.

The location is at the 5th floor of Iluma, its opposite of Bugis, beside Bugis Village, The super extravagant looking mall Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Games List: (new games are 1 dollar each, older ones 50 cents each)
BLAZBLUE 2 MACHINES
MBAA 1 MACHINE
GGXXAC 2 MACHINES
SFIV 3 MACHINES
TATSUNOKO VS. CAPCOM 3 MACHINES (NOT SURE)
BASARA X CROSS 2 MACHINES
KINNIKUMAN MUSCLE 2 MACHINES
GUNDAM VS GUNDAM 2 MACHINES
SUMARI SPIRIT ZERO 1 MACHINE
AH2 SUGOI 1 MACHINE
BATTLE FANTASIA 1 MACHINE
VIRTUA TENNIS/SOCCER 1 MACHINE EACH
*edit*DBZ fighting game 1 MACHINE

*ALL ARE WIDESCREEN LCD. SUPER SHIOK

other machines include HNK, kof series, might and magic series, knight of valour(i think) in normal cabinets, WE11, Otomedius

They have RAMBO, and the plane game i think, though these large cabinet games are pretty limited there.

UFO MACHINES
ALL SORTS OF UFO MACHINES WITH COOL PRIZES, claw strength is comparable to japan arcades. (1 dollar to 3 dollar per try.
Also, they have the ICE CREAM UFO Catcher, 1 dollar per try.

This sums up what i observed today. Enjoy....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
aiyo
take photos ma
avatar
zechmarqise
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 107
Location : ooh~wolfina~
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by coltzalin on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:28 am

never bring cam hahaha. I dunno if they allow though. hahaha

coltzalin
Casual Gamer

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by Deathyc on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 am

don't have sango nor LORD OF VERMILLION!!!!

_________________
avatar
Deathyc
Admin

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://sgarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:04 am

So which games are $1?

Waow....Otomedius? Shocked
Online?
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by coltzalin on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 am

the ones in tka 1 dollar de lor.

yc: if they bring in i already go there play like siao le hahahaha

coltzalin
Casual Gamer

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by Deathyc on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 pm

then chui lar
just die like zone x n funland

_________________
avatar
Deathyc
Admin

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://sgarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Deathyc wrote:then chui lar
just die like zone x n funland

LOL.....hope not.
Bcuz this arcadia actually knows how to choose games to bring here. cheers
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by HuoXingRen on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 pm

well, i would said its a good marketing strategy niaz. hehee. Have yet to vist the arcade. Maybe this week can go. Its time to get sick of sanguo and played these new games le (provided its 50cents).
I heard also got dnd tod and som niaz. wahahah

HuoXingRen
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 188
Location : Singapore-West
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Yeah...its a arcade worth going.
Though its not as big as TKA. Maybe still new and they are waiting to bring more games and expand the arcade area.
New games are (as usual) $1.
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by HuoXingRen on Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

what u said is true niaz. Then again, $1 seems like the 90's where those new fighting games come out (even kof), all $1 per game niaz. Seems like need to wait till the crowd not so hot that time then start ba. Thing is dunno when.

HuoXingRen
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 188
Location : Singapore-West
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:00 pm

HuoXingRen wrote:what u said is true niaz. Then again, $1 seems like the 90's where those new fighting games come out (even kof), all $1 per game niaz. Seems like need to wait till the crowd not so hot that time then start ba. Thing is dunno when.

When Blazblue release on PS3 and 360 during June then You can play at arcade. Twisted Evil
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by HuoXingRen on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:25 pm

i dun think so. i think u are one of the fews who will play in console only. Most of the pple will still play on arcade, or rather both arcade and consoles. Just my guess though.

HuoXingRen
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 188
Location : Singapore-West
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Well I will still play at arace once in a while. Very Happy
Just that when console released,you'll have more chances to play at arcade.
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by HuoXingRen on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:45 am

let's hope so ba. Till date also have see how bb is like, and the new arcade. Hope got new game that interest me ~_~

HuoXingRen
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 188
Location : Singapore-West
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:41 pm

The next coming games will be...

KOFXII and Deamon's Bride.
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by zechmarqise on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 am

SoujiroSeta wrote:The next coming games will be...

KOFXII and Deamon's Bride.
cheers *cheers*KOFXII*cheers* cheers
avatar
zechmarqise
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 107
Location : ooh~wolfina~
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 am

But KOFXII abit CMI. Rolling Eyes
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by zechmarqise on Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:38 pm

very anime lo
2002um more appealing lol
avatar
zechmarqise
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 107
Location : ooh~wolfina~
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 pm

zechmarqise wrote:very anime lo
2002um more appealing lol

Yeah. Twisted Evil
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by HuoXingRen on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:16 pm

demon's bride is like how de ? Fighting game also ?

HuoXingRen
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 188
Location : Singapore-West
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by Deathyc on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 pm

please bring in lord of vermillion >.<

_________________
avatar
Deathyc
Admin

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-03-13

View user profile http://sgarcade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Deathyc wrote:please bring in lord of vermillion >.<
Then noone play sanguo liao. Twisted Evil
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by HuoXingRen on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:31 pm

wahahah. Went the arcade last week le. Not bad niaz, i think can survive. The catch toys one so many sia. Wahah. Good thing is they got dnd som !

HuoXingRen
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 188
Location : Singapore-West
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by SoujiroSeta on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:19 pm

HuoXingRen wrote:wahahah. Went the arcade last week le. Not bad niaz, i think can survive. The catch toys one so many sia. Wahah. Good thing is they got dnd som !

You know whats the best of all?
There are arcade 'show girls'!!! Twisted Evil
avatar
SoujiroSeta
Hardcore Gamer

Number of posts : 307
Location : In bed with Aki Hoshino
Registration date : 2009-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ARCADIA

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum